Thursday 14 January 2010

Bags of 2009

A slighty belated but still enthusiastic Happy New Year to you all! I have such a good vibe about 2010 - it's going to be a great year. I can feel it in my toes!

The snow has been keeping us busy for the past fortnight - I was very excited about Freya's first encounter with snow, although I think I was probably more enthralled than she was - the picture below is evidence of her taking it very much in her stride!


I thought I'd start 2010 with a quick review of some of my favourite bag, purse and pouch tutorials of 2009 (and a couple of sneaky 2010 one's too!).

Pictured (clockwise from top left):
  1. Fat Quarter Bag tutorial from Jennifer for Sew Mama Sew
  2. Petite back pack from Sew to Speak
  3. Lined, Zippered pouch from Flossie Teacakes
  4. Back to school lunch bag from The Purl Bee

Also:

And last but by no means least, check out these 25 tote bag how tos from Meet Me at Mikes and this great review of the top 100 tutorials of 2009 from The Long Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails