Thursday 9 September 2010

UK Handmade blog news

I didn't want to say anything until it was all live and definitely going to happen (you should see me with magpies and ladders) but I can now announce that I've joined the writing team for the UK Handmade blog*. Hurray!

I'm writing a series of Focus posts looking at different craft disciplines - the first is about mosaic and you can read the post here.

I loved finding out about mosaic - the artists I spoke to were so lovely and their work is amazing. I'm still more proud than I ought to be about my mosaic flower pot attempt, but am now dying to give it a real try and am makig BIG hints to Mr Made by Loulabelle about a Christmas workshop gift!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the post - I'd love to hear suggestions for other crafts you would like to know more about.

*UK Handmade is a fab design led online magazine, blog and members forum committed to showcasing and promoting the best creative talent the UK has to offer.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and I look forward to reading your posts! I write for UK Handmade aswell, but a different team.
    take care
    zoe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! have a very cool blog, congratulations! I leave my blog for you to visit and / or follow

    www.latortugapecosa.blogspot.com

    Greetings from Spain and ... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails