Wednesday 10 November 2010

Vintage glitz and a Christmas Fix

I had a stall at the Woodstock Town Hall craft fair last Sunday. It was a pretty slow one, so I would have felt a bit downhearted were it not for the lovely ladies on the stalls around me.

I've decided to build up a collection of special Christmas tree decorations - one a year - and this glass angel is the first. I wish I had the name of the lady who made them so I could link to her website, but we were so busy chatting that I forgot to ask.


And, my extra special treat was this ever-so-glam vintage brooch which was donated to me, in the spirit of good karma. There's a couple of stones missing and the catch is broken, but it'll still be fabulous-dahling on my winter coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails