Wednesday 7 September 2011

In pictures...

Today I'm wearing boots and 2 jumpers. So that's the summer over then. At least this past fortnight has been spent mostly in the sun - weddings, Texas (for work), France (for fun) and bag photoshoots. Just your average August really!

Trying out my new vintage hat

A bit of colour in San Antonio

Gorgeous France


Chilling out with Daddy


A bit too grand for our Victorian Terrace...?


Taking photos (only another month till I'll have finally finished editing them all!)



1 comment:

  1. hi there, I found your blog through google (was looking for a crochet/knitting needle roll) and just wanted to let you know that I really liked your tutorial. When I went back to look at it again, I found your main page and saw that you're also a gifted photographer :) Keep up the nice work! Greetings from The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails